Kershaw 1556 Cryo II Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Rick Hinderer Framelock Design
KS1556: 1556 Cryo II 3.25" Bead Blasted Plain Blade, Rick Hinderer Design, Frame Lock
Wish granted. The Kershaw Cryo II is significantly larger than the original Cryo. With its 3.25" blade, this classic Rick Hinderer design was built for those who just demand more from a pocketknife. More size. More features. More streamline style.
The Cyro II is pure stainless steel with a bead blasted finish. The Cryo II is a good looking tactical and EDC knife that operates smoothly as well. Speaking of smooth, the SpeedSafe assisted opening guarantees the Cryo II opens quickly and easily, too. Though this is a larger knife, it's remarkably slim and rides comfortably deep in the pocket thanks to Kershaw's deep-carry clip.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Designed by Rick Hinderer
- Frame Lock with Lockbar Stabilizer
- Bead Blast Finish
- Thumb Studs and Flipper Mechanism
- Deep Carry Pocket Clip, 4 Position
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Bead Blast Finish
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.26 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.50" (11.43 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (153.1 g)
- Made in China
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95