Kershaw 1556BLK Cryo II Assisted Flipper 3-1/4" Black Plain Blade, Rick Hinderer Framelock Design
KS1556BLK: 1556BLK Cryo II 3-1/4" Black Plain Blade, Rick Hinderer Design, Frame Lock
Wish granted. The Kershaw Cryo II is significantly larger than the original Cryo. With its 3-1/4" blade, this classic Rick Hinderer design was built for those who just demand more from a pocketknife. More size. More features. More streamline style.
The Cyro II is pure stainless steel with a black DLC finish. The Cryo II is a good looking tactical and EDC knife that operates smoothly as well. Speaking of smooth, the SpeedSafe assisted opening guarantees the Cryo II opens quickly and easily, too. Though this is a larger knife, it's remarkably slim and rides comfortably deep in the pocket thanks to Kershaw's deep-carry clip.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Designed by Rick Hinderer
- Frame Lock with Lockbar Stabilizer
- Black DLC Finish
- Thumb Studs and Flipper Mechanism
- Deep Carry Pocket Clip, 4 Position
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Black Finish
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel, Black Finish/li>
- Blade Length: 3-1/4" (8.26 cm)
- Closed Length: 4-1/2" (11.43 cm)
- Overall Length: 7-3/4"
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (153.1 g)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95