Kershaw 1660OLBLKST Ken Onion Leek Assisted Flipper Knife 3" Black Combo Blade, OD Green Aluminum Handles
KS1660OLBLKST: 1660OLBLKST Leek, Olive Drab
OLIVE DRAB YOUR COLOR? THEN HERE'S YOUR LEEK.
There are lots of very good reasons the Leek is one of the most popular Kershaws. For one thing, the slim blade is remarkably versatile. This modified drop-point blade shape gives it good slicing capabilities, while the slim tip lets it excel at piercing and detail work. The blade steel is high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless that sharpens to a razor edge and holds the edge for a good long time. The 3-inch blade is perfect for most day-to-day tasks.
Leek lovers also love the fast and easy opening provided by SpeedSafe assisted opening. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper or push outward on the thumb stud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.
The olive drab color is eye-catching and different, but also discrete. The finish is fade-resistant, scratch-resistant, and permanently bonded to the anodized aluminum—so it looks good now and looks good later, too.
For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocket clip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. This slim, easy-to-carry design, with plenty of cutting versatility, just might be the perfect EDC.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in the USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Cutting Edge: 2.94"
- Closed Length: 4.00"
- Overall Length: 7.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.90"
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Handle Thickness: 0.36"
- Handle Material: OD Green Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Weight: 2.50 oz.
- Made in the USA