Kershaw 1776GRYBWST Link Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" BlackWash Combo Blade, Gray Aluminum Handles
KS1776GRYBWST: Link - Gray Aluminum BlackWash Combo
The popular made-in-the-USA Link now has a new all-American brother—with an extra edge. The Link 1776GRYBWST has a partially serrated blade for additional cutting versatility.
The 420HC stainless blade steel has higher amounts of carbon and chromium to boost hardenability and corrosion resistance. It is an excellent everyday steel: tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. Kershaw's BlackWash finish not only gives the blade the well-worn look of your favorite pair of jeans, it also provides an additional measure of blade protection.
The handles are machined from lightweight aluminum and anodized dark gray. The sculpted lines of the handle provide for a comfortable and secure grip. It feels big and solid in the hand and offers a clean look.
For easy opening, the Link is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. The pocket clip is reversible for convenient left or right-handed pocket carry. The Link is made in Kershaw’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tualatin, Oregon.
- 2-Step Serration - Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The Kershaw 2-step serration is a more aggressive style of serration.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in the USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in the Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.4" (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6" (19.3 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: BlackWash
- Handle Material: Machined Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136.1 g)
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95
$74.99 On Sale: $40.45