Kershaw 1810 Intellect Assisted Flipper 3" Polished Drop Point Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
KS1810: 1810 Intellect
A wide blade and thin handle makes the Intellect a smart choice.
This good-looking folder is the intelligent choice for style, functionality, and practicality. The drop-point blade is ideal for a wide range of cutting applications. The blade is built of 8Cr13MoV for good edge retention and easy resharpening. But Kershaw adds a high polish to the blade for an exceedingly classy look, too.
The handle is pure steel with attractive, machined contouring that makes it stand out from the crowd. The polished backspacers and other hardware contrast handsomely with the handle's matte gray titanium carbo-nitride coating and visually tie-in with the polished blade. Opening is smooth, easy — and entirely ambidextrous — with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. A frame lock secures the blade open during use. For a final practical touch, the heavy-duty deep-carry clip is left/right reversible.
Great looks and top performance combine to make the Intellect a very smart choice indeed.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.75" (17.1 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Left/Right Deep Carry
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.9 g)
- Polished Hardware
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$49.99 On Sale: $17.95