Kershaw 1835TBLKKITX Kuro Pack Assisted Flipper and Neck Knife
KS1835TBLKKITX: Own It Blackwash Series Kuro Pack
Kuro Assisted Folder
All eyes turn to you when you take the Kershaw Kuro out of your pocket and put it to work. The Kuro offers standout looks and standout function. The blade is a modified—or Americanized—tanto with a drop point. It has two primary blade grinds: at the tip and along the edge. This gives the Kuro a strong piercing tip with plenty of steel behind the tip to provide strength.
For speedy, one-handed opening, the Kuro has SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. Just pull back on the flipper blade protrusion to start the blade out of the handle. Then the SpeedSafe torsion bar takes over and the knife opens easily, ready for use. The ambidextrous flipper works perfectly for both lefties and righties.
The handle scales are glass-filled nylon for durability and dimensional stability, even in temperature extremes. The eye-catching pattern on the scales offers additional grip traction and looks like nothing else. A sturdy locking liner secures the blade open until you release it.
This Kershaw Neck Knife is made of a single piece of 0.12" thick stainless steel. The broadhead double edge blade is 2" in length and 4.5" overall. It includes a molded plastic sheath with neck chain for convenient all day carry.
See all Kershaw Starter Sets here.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back on the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner" the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Blade Length: 3.1"
- Closed Length: 4.1"
- Overall Length: 7.10"
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Made in China
- Neck Knife
- Blade Length: 2"
- Overall Length: 4.5"
- Weight: 1.3 oz.
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95