Kershaw 1895 LoneRock Small Hunter Fixed 3-3/4" Blade, Glass Filled Nylon Handles
KS1895: 1895 LoneRock
THE PERFECT MID-SIZED HUNTING KNIFE
Because Pete Kershaw was an avid hunter, Kershaw knives made great hunting knives from the beginning of their existence. Forty years later, they are still making great hunting knives, and this LoneRock series is a testament to that, plus they are at prices like it was forty years ago!
For those who prefer a mid-sized hunting knife, we made the LoneRock 1895. With its thumb recess and heavy mid-spine jimping, this knife was designed to provide multiple grip options and fine control. Kershaw’s K-Texture™ on the handle provides a secure grip, even in slippery conditions.
The LoneRock Small Fixed Blade is part of the LoneRock series of state-of-the-art hunting knives from the knifemakers at Kershaw. This new series offers a collection of tough, versatile outdoor tools made to stand up to just about anything your next hunting trip can dish out. Whether you need to choke up on the blade or grip the full handle for additional leverage, these knives are always easy to use and provide an extra secure grip.
Part of that secure grip is thanks to the contoured handle, part is thanks to Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture grip. The K-Texture material is both textured and rubberized to provide a non-slip grip, even in extreme conditions. It makes all the difference in getting a secure grip on your tools and being able to use them comfortably. Includes nylon sheath.
- Fixed Blade - The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector.
- Hunting - This knife is part of Kershaw's series of hunting knives—for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
- Nylon Sheath - This knife comes with a storage and/or carrying sheath.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture™ grip
- Blade length: 3 3/4 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 8 1/4 in. (21 cm)
- Made in China
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.