Kershaw Knives RAM Flipper Hawk-Lock 3-1/8" Satin Plain Edge Blade - 1910
Flip Out Over Kershaw’s “Flipper” Knives.
Blade Magazine honored the R.A.M. as 2007’s Most Innovative American Design. The R.A.M. opens with the ambidextrous Flipper system or the built-in thumb knobs. The knife offers Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel blades and an anodized aluminum handle with G-10 overlays for a secure grip. It also features the patent-pending Hawk Lock that is both incredibly secure and easy to operate. A textured G-10 handle with Trac-Tec inserts offers a grip that’s always secure.
Comes with a removable pocket clip that can be reversed for tip-up or tip-down carry—so they’ll be ready for your next adventure.
- Steel......Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel
- Handle...6061-T6 anodized black aluminum with textured black G-10 overlay
- Blade......3-1/8 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed...4-3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Weight...3.8 oz.
- Blade Magazine recognized the R.A.M. as the 2007 Most Innovative American Made Knife of the Year.