Kershaw RAM Flipper Hawk-Lock 3-1/8" Black Combo Edge Blade - 1910CKTST
When a knife is this bold, safety is a key consideration. That’s where the Hawk-Lock® on Kershaw’s all-black R.A.M. (Restraint Articulated Mechanism) comes in. The patent-pending Hawk-Lock keeps the R.A.M.’s Tungsten DLC coated blade exactly where the knife user wants it—either securely locked inside the handle for carrying, or safely locked into position for use. The R.A.M. is equipped with the ambidextrous Flipper opening system as well as built-in thumb knobs for fast and easy opening. To close the blade, unlock the Hawk-Lock and fold the blade in. This unique technology led Blade Magazine to name the original R.A.M. as 2007’s Most Innovative American Design.
- Steel......Sandvik 14C268N stainless-steel with black Tungsten DLC coating
- Handle...6061-T6 anodized black aluminum with textured black G-10 overlay
- Blade......3-1/8 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed...4-1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Weight...3.6 oz.
- Includes removable/reversible 3 position pocket clip
- Designed by Grant and Gavin Hawk
- Made in the USA