Kershaw 2200 Grid Assisted Flipper 3.7" Black Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
KS2200: 2200 Grid Folding Knife
Tactical vibe & dark good looks.
The Grid's blade is a modified drop-point, but cut so that it almost resembles a tanto. This provides a strong tip for practicalities like piercing, yet the blade also has enough belly to offer excellent slicing capabilities.
Quality 8Cr13MoV blade steel means long-lasting edge retention, strength, and hardness. Black-oxide coating gives the blade a non-reflective, matte finish and enhances corrosion resistance. The handle is pure steel—with a handsome gray titanium carbo-nitride coating. A sturdy frame lock holds the blade securely open during use.
You can access the blade quickly and easily thanks to Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just pull back on the built-in flipper and it's ready to go. The Grid’s pocket clip is reversible for convenient left- or right-handed carry.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Blade Length: 3.7" (9.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.4" (21.3 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (172.9 g)
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$99.99 On Sale: $55.95
$49.99 On Sale: $17.95