Kershaw 2460 Vedder Assisted Flipper 3.25" Gray Sheepsfoot Blade, Gray Steel Handles with G10 Overlays
KS2460: 2460 Vedder Folding Knife
Kershaw's Vedder offers distinctive looks and top function.
On the style side of the equation, the Vedder features an attention-getting handle treatment. The steel handle is titanium-carbo-nitride coated in soft matte gray. But then Kershaw added two 3D-machined G10 overlays that not only look great but also enhance grip.
On the performance side, the Vedder’s 8Cr13MoV blade offers a razor edge that lasts, while still making re-sharpening easy. SpeedSafe assisted opening ensures access to the blade is always fast and easy — and only one hand is needed to have your blade work ready.
A solid frame lock secures the blade open during use. A reversible, deep-carry pocket clip lets the knife ride low in your pocket for security and the better part of valor.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.50" (19.0 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish: Gray Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coated
- Handle Material: Gray Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coated Stainless Steel with 3D Machined G10 Overlays
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Deep Carry
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (118.0 g)
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$99.99 On Sale: $55.95
$200.00 On Sale: $129.95