Kershaw 3810 Dimension Assisted Flipper 3" Stonewashed Blade, Titanium Handles
KS3810: 3810 Dimension
CRAVING SOME TITANIUM WITH YOUR STEEL?
Kershaw is offing this heavy duty folder with a lot of the features of very expensive knives, at a really great price and quality level. KnifeCenter expects these to sell very well for many years. The quality is great. The steel is respectable, if not outstanding, but the knife is a really super value.
If you've got a titanium jones on, Kershaw's Dimension is the answer. With its steel-and-titanium construction, the Kershaw Dimension is a genuine eye-catcher. The handle is titanium with deeply machined grooves in the sides of the handle and finger contours on the bottom. This ensures you'll always have an extremely secure grip and gives the Dimension a very solid feel in your hand.
The titanium handle is paired with an 8Cr13MoV blade for strength, toughness, and its ability to hold an edge. The wider drop-point blade is very practical and excels at doing just about any task you would demand of it. An easily accessible button lock provides lockup security when the blade is open, but also enables you to easily release the lock with the push of a button when closing the knife.
The Dimension also features SpeedSafe assisted opening, which can be accessed using the built-in flipper or thumbstud. To complete the handsome package, the Dimension includes a Tri-Carry (three-position) deep-carry pocketclip for carrying versatility.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Push-button Lock: Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Deep Carry
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.25 in. (18.4 cm)
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Button lock
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Tri-carry; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Titanium
- Weight: 5 oz. (141.7 g)
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171036038
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Fold…
Spyderco C81GP2 Paramilitary 2 Fold…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix 2 Folding Kn…
Spyderco C81GPCMO2 Paramilitary 2 F…
Spyderco C81GPBK2 Paramilitary 2 Fo…
Spyderco C81GPCMOBK2 Paramilitary 2…
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo 2 Folding K…
Benchmade 940 Osborne Folding Knife…
Spyderco C81GPDBL2 Paramilitary 2 F…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Benchmade 581 Barrage AXIS-Assisted…