Kershaw Amplitude 3.25 Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Bead Blast Steel Handles - 3871
KS3871: Amplitude 3.25
The Kershaw Amplitude is bigger than ever. Literally. Kershaw and Todd Rexford teamed up to bring knife users all the style and streamlined looks of the Amplitude 2.5, but in a slightly larger pocket knife.
The Amplitude 3.25 offers a 3.25-inch blade—as you might have already guessed—yet when closed, the knife is still a compact 4.1 inches long. The 8Cr13MoV blade is heat treated to Kershaw’s demanding specifications to bring out the very best qualities in the steel. A bead blast finish on both blade and handle combines with the simple lines of the Amplitude to give this knife a sophisticated look. Oversized pivot hardware kicks it up a notch in style.
This no-nonsense knife offers simple, clean lines, a drop-point blade, and a smooth all-steel handle that’s contoured to give it the feel of Todd’s custom knives. A sturdy frame lock secures the blade when open. So that the Amplitude 3.25 is ready when needed, it can be opened one-handed thanks to SpeedSafe assisted opening and the handy, built-in flipper.
Kershaw completes the package with a left/right reversible, deep-carry pocketclip. Just loosen the screw, flip the clip around, retighten and you're good to go.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle( the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.1" (14.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.4 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Bead Blasted Finish
- Handle Material: 410, Bead Blast Finish
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (122 g)
- Made in China