Kershaw 3930 Flitch Assisted Flipper 3.25" Stonewashed Sheepsfoot Blade, GFN Handles
KS3930: 3930 Flitch Folding Knife
A bold blade and contoured grip could make the Flitch your next favorite EDC. With a modified drop point blade, top swedge, and strong finger contouring, the Flitch offers a tactical look at a value price.
The eye-catching blade is made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, which can take and hold a sharp edge, yet resharpens easily. Then Kershaw’s heat treatment brings out the best in this top-value steel. The blade is stonewashed to help hide hard-use scratches. The result is a very distinctive looking blade that performs well, too. The handle is glass-filled nylon, textured and chamfered for a solid, comfortable grip. Pair that with the deep finger grooves on the underside of the handle and the Flitch offers an exceptionally secure grip. A sturdy liner lock keeps the blade in place during use, then releases easily when you’re ready to EDC it.
Equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening and a built-in flipper, the Flitch opens quickly and easily. For convenient carry, it also features a reversible, deep-carry pocket clip that enables the knife to ride well down in your pocket, nice and secure.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.60" (11.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75" (19.7 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Deep Carry
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (133.2 g)
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95