Kershaw Emerson 6030 CQC-10K Folding Knife 3.5" Stonewashed Bowie Blade with Wave, Olive G10 and Steel Handles
KS6030: 6030 CQC-10K, Olive
The popular Kershaw–Emerson series is growing. The latest addition, the CQC-10K, is based on the Emerson Appalachian. Originally designed as a hunting knife, it's equally adept for survival, camping, bushcrafting—or for just about any outdoor activity.
The CQC-10K features a bowie-style blade of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. It holds an edge well, and then resharpens easily when out in the field. The handle has a deep curve, designed to fit the palm and reduce hand fatigue during time-consuming tasks. For a secure grip, the CQC-10K has a G10 front scale with a stainless steel back and sturdy frame lock. Of course, it's also equipped with the Emerson “wave shaped opening feature” so that the folder can be opened as it is withdrawn from the pocket. Or use the thumb disk for simple, manual opening.
A reversible pocket clip enables left- or right-handed carry.
- Hunting: This knife is part of Kershaw’s series of hunting knives—for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock: A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; "wave shaped opening feature"
- Blade Length: 3.5" (9.0 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75" (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Bowie
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: G10 and Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 5.0 oz. (143 g)