Kershaw Emerson 6031 CQC-11K Folding Knife 3.5" Stonewashed Skinner Blade with Wave, Brown G10 and Steel Handles
KS6031: 6031 Emerson CQC-11K, Brown
The popular Kershaw–Emerson series is growing. This next entry, the CQC-11K, is based on the Emerson Rendezvous. Originally designed as a hunting knife, it's equally adept for survival, camping, bushcrafting—or for just about any outdoor activity.
The CQC-11K features a blade of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. It holds an edge well, and then resharpens easily when out in the field. The blade offers plenty of belly for skinning and other game processing, as well as superior slicing for a wide variety of tasks. For a secure grip, the CQC-11K has a G10 front scale with stainless steel back and a sturdy frame lock. Of course, it's also equipped with the Emerson “wave shaped opening feature” so that the folder can be opened as it is withdrawn from the pocket. Or use the thumb disk for simple, manual opening.
The CQC-11K’s handle is contoured for comfort and grip security while you work. A reversible pocket clip enables left- or right-handed carry.
- Hunting: This knife is part of Kershaw’s series of hunting knives—for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock: A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Big bellied skinning blade
- Thumb disk; "wave shaped opening feature"
- Blade Length: 3.5" (9.0 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75" (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Skinner
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: G10 and Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 5.0 oz. (143 g)
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$99.99 On Sale: $55.95
$49.99 On Sale: $17.95