Kershaw Emerson 6055 CQC- 4KXL Folder 3.9" Stonewash/Satin Plain Blade, G10 and Steel Handles
KS6055: CQC- 4KXL
Want a larger Kershaw-Emerson? This is your knife.
The CQC-4KXL offers a larger blade of just under 4 inches, with a G10 front scale and steel back. A sturdy frame lock secures the blade open during use and releases easily to close.
Of course the CQC-4KXL features the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature." A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
Alternatively, you could just use the built-in thumb disk to open the CQC-4KXL manually. We include a reversible pocketclip for left- or right-handed carry.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle ( the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old- school way.
- Blade Length: 3.9" (9.9 cm)
- Handle Length: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 9" (22.9 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV, Stonewashed & Satin Finish
- Handle Material: G10 Front, Steel Back
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (175 g)
- Thumb Disk
- Waved Shaped Opening Feature
- Manual Opening
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
$99.99On Sale: $55.95