Kershaw 7007BLK Natrix SpeedSafe Edition Assisted Flipper 3.25" Black Oxide Drop Point Blade, Black G10 Handles
KS7007BLK: 7007BLK Natrix Folding Knife, Black
Some people just like it dark. If you're one of them, the black Natrix is for you.
The Kershaw Natrix is based on brother brand Zero Tolerance’s 0770, which itself was inspired by the award-winning ZT 0777.
Kershaw’s Natrix features a drop-point blade of 8Cr13MoV that offers solid performance with good edge-holding and easy resharpening. The black stonewashed blade finish looks good and even helps hide use scratches. Accessed with the built-in flipper, SpeedSafe assisted opening makes it easy to open the Natrix one-handed so it’s always ready when you need it. The handle is lightweight G-10, 3D-machined and chamfered to fit comfortably in the hand. An oversized pivot provides an attention-grabbing detail on the front of the knife, while Kershaw's patented Sub-Frame Lock secures the blade and provides a dramatic, contrasting line on the back.
The Sub-Frame Lock design also enables Kershaw to lighten the weight of the Natrix, so that you get a big, useful blade in a knife that still weighs in at a mere 2.9 ounces. A decorative aluminum backspacer lightens the load even further and adds another embellishment. Finally, a custom-designed deep-carry pocket clip echoes the lines of a special recess machined into the handle to complete this good-looking knife.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Sub-Frame Lock: One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.50" (19.1 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: 3D Machined Black G10
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (82.2 g)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
$99.99On Sale: $47.95
$39.95On Sale: $24.95