Kershaw 7007TAN Natrix Flipper Knife 3.25" Stonewashed Drop Point Blade, Tan G10 Handles
KS7007TAN: 7007 Tan Natrix
Kershaw has continued to evolve the Natrix, based on award-winning ZT designs (ZT0770 and ZT0777) and it now performs better than ever. A KVT-ball bearing pivot ensure silky smooth manual flipping action and solid construction that is built to last.
The Kershaw Natrix's distinctive blade features 8Cr13MoV steel with a stonewash finish to help hide scratches over time. A lengthy fuller adds an extra dash of style to the blade while increasing its lateral strength. This flat ground blade is easy to sharpen, holds its edge well, and is a joy to use on EDC cutting tasks.
Accessing the Natrix's blade is easy thanks to its KVT ball bearing equipped pivot. Pull back on the flipper tab and the blade swings neatly into place and locks open with a satisfying click. The fuller also makes it easy to open two-handed if you want to be a little more discrete in your actions.
At the heart of the Natrix is Kershaw's patented Sub-Frame Lock, which nests into the tan G10 handle scales allowing for less overall weight without sacrificing strength, making it even better than a liner lock since your hand also adds pressure to the lock bar to keep it from disengaging. Not that it needs it! This lock solidly holds the blade open during hard use and closes only when you want it to.
The G10 handles do their part to keep the Natrix slim and easy to use every day. The 3D machined shape fits easily into pockets, and a reversible deep carry clip allows the knife to practically disappear when not in use, and at 2.9 ounces, you'll never notice it until you need it.
At KnifeCenter, we love that Kershaw has continued to improve this attainable design, and we see the Natrix line taking its place among our favorite Kershaw Knives. This easy-to-carry model is comfortable to use and offers fantastic build quality at a price anyone can afford.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Sub-Frame Lock: One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Cutting Edge: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.44"
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Made in China