Kershaw 7008CU Natrix XL Flipper 3.7" Stonewashed D2 Drop Point Blade, Copper Handles
KS7008CU: 7008CU Natrix XL Folding Knife, Copper
This is Kershaw's largest copper Natrix. If you like the solid, satisfying feel of a larger knife, get your XL hands on this XL copper Natrix. The 3.7" blade is made of D2 steel, a high-carbon tool steel that’s wear-resistant, tough, and offers excellent edge retention. The denser-than-steel copper handle gives this large knife some real heft; it weighs in at over 8 ounces. In time, the copper will take on a patina, making each copper Natrix unique. Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing system makes it easy to open the knife one-handed. A decorative pivot and backspacer add embellishment.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Sub-Frame Lock - One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Deep Carry
- Blade Length: 3.7" (9.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.0" (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.75" (22.2 cm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Copper
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up Deep Carry
- Weight: 8.6 oz. (244 g)
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95