Kershaw 7008OLBLK Natrix XL Flipper Knife 3.75" Black Oxide Drop Point Blade, OD Green G10 Handles
KS7008OLBLK: 7008OLBLK Natrix XL Folding Knife, OD Green
The Natrix XL offers a big 3.75" blade and a satisfying 8.75" open length. The blade is 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, expertly heat-treated by Kershaw to bring out its high-performance qualities. The black oxide coating on the blade adds blade protection and looks great with the olive drab green G10 handle scales.
The Natrix is based on Kershaw's brother brand Zero Tolerance's 0770, which itself was inspired by the award-winning ZT0777. Like other Natrixes, this one features a drop point blade that offers solid performance. Accessed with the built-in flipper, Kershaw's KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the knife one-handed.
An oversized pivot provides an attention-grabbing detail on the front of the knife, while Kershaw's patented Sub-Frame Lock secures the blade and provides a dramatic, contrasting line on the back and lightens the carry weight of the Natrix XL. A decorative backspacer adds another embellishment. And finally, a custom-designed deep-carry pocket clip echoes the lines of a special recess machined into the handle to complete this good-looking, easy-to-carry knife.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Sub-Frame Lock - One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.0" (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.75" (22.2 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: 3D Machined OD Green G10
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (118 g)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$79.99On Sale: $35.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
$99.99On Sale: $47.95
$39.95On Sale: $24.95
$49.99On Sale: $17.95