Kershaw 7250 Launch 9 AUTO Folding Knife 1.8" Working Finish CPM-154 Drop Point Blade, Black Anodized Aluminum Handles
KS7250: 7250 Launch 9 AUTO
UNDER 2" BLADE
The popularity of Kershaw’s Launch 4 has launched several new smaller automatics for 2019.
This is the Launch 9. And while it may look like a smaller version of Kershaw's best-selling Launch 2, the Launch 9 has its own special appeal. Its compact size makes it easy to carry - and appropriate in a variety of situations where you wouldn’t pull out a more aggressive-looking knife. It offers a refined look; almost a gentleman’s automatic.
But only “almost.” The Launch 9’s drop-point blade is CPM-154 with a “working” finish. This finish is somewhat rougher than stonewashed and meant to easily hide the scuffs and scratches that a working knife earns as it does its job. CPM-154 steel takes and holds an excellent edge, offers good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness.
Like the rest of the Launch series, the Launch 9’s handle is anodized aluminum. In this case, it’s anodized in basic matte black for everyday good looks. A push-button on the handle opens the knife quickly. Push the button again to release the blade to fold it back into the handle.
The Launch 9 features an integrated backspacer with a lanyard hole - perfect for a paracord attachment - and a reversible (left/right, tip-up) pocket clip.
- Push-button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- Integrated backspacer with lanyard hole
- Push-button open
- Push-button lock release
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip (right/left, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM 154, working finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, black anodized
- Blade Length: 1.8" (4.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz. (45 g)
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.