Kershaw 7300RDBLK Launch 3 AUTO Folder 3.4" Black CPM-154 Plain Blade, Red Aluminum Handles
KS7300RDBLK: Launch 3 AUTO, Red Aluminum Handles
Got an automatic attraction? Then look into Kershaw's Launch 3. This automatic knife features CPM154 blade steel, a strong opening kick, and is made-in-the-USA at Kershaw’s Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility.
The CPM-154 powdered metallurgy blade steel has more uniform distribution of carbides—so it takes and holds an excellent edge. It also provides good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. The blade is black-oxide coated for an additional measure of blade protection and dark good looks. Then to lighten the Launch 3's weight, Kershaw made the handle of durable anodized aluminum and slimmed it toward the back end to neatly fit your hand. Carry left- or right-handed with the Launch 3's reversible pocket clip.
The Launch 3 opens with a push button, which is recessed so that it is level with the flat of the handle. This is a safety feature and makes it harder for the knives to accidentally deploy. Nevertheless, automatic knives are dangerous and should be handled with extreme caution in all circumstances.
- Push-Button-Lock- Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button.
- Made in the USA- When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Reversible- Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.4" (8.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.4" (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.8" (19.8 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-154, Black-Oxide Finish
- Handle Material: Red Anodized Aluminum
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.