Kershaw 7777 Bareknuckle USA-Made Flipper Knife 3.5" 14C28N Drop Point Blade, Gray Aluminum Handles
KS7777: 7777 Bareknuckle Folding Knife
If you already like the Kershaw Natrix but would like it even more if it were built in the USA, your wish is granted.
Like the other knives inspired by the original Zero Tolerance 0777, the Bareknuckle, model 7777, is based on the style of Kershaw's original award-winning design, but this one offers a slimmed down profile and upgraded materials. The blade is Sandvik 14C28N stainless, a blade steel that was originally created through a Kershaw-Sandvik partnership to produce this high-performance steel. Increased nitrogen in the formula enables 14C28N to provide excellent corrosion resistance and the ability to be hardened to 58-60 Rockwell. Sandvik calls 14C28N the overall highest performing knife steel in the world that still maintains the productivity benefit of being fine-blankable.
The Bareknuckle comes with handsome, anodized-aluminum handles in matte gray. And like the popular Knockout, the Bareknuckle features Kershaw's patented Sub-Frame Lock to lighten the in-pocket weight and to ensure safe blade lock up while in use. The blade opens manually with Kershaw's KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper. For an additional touch of style, the blade rotates out of the handle on an oversized pivot. The Bareknuckle comes complete with a reversible, deep-carry pocket clip for convenient carry on the left or right side.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Sub-Frame Lock - One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.7" (11.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.2" (20.7 cm)
- Blade Material: 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (96.4 g)
- Made in the USA
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
Call customer service at 800 338 6799 for more information
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$99.99 On Sale: $55.95
$200.00 On Sale: $129.95