Kershaw 7777DAM Bareknuckle USA-Made Flipper Knife 3.5" Damascus Drop Point Blade, Gray Aluminum Handles
KS7777DAM: 7777DAM Damascus Bareknuckle Folding Knife
Like the other knives inspired by the original Zero Tolerance 0777, the Bareknuckle, model 7777DAM, is based on the style of their original award-winning design, but this one offers a slimmed-down profile and upgraded materials. And it's a built-in-the-USA beauty.
The blade is Damascus, a highly sought after steel made through repeated heating and forging different steels. It creates beautiful, unique patterns that mesmerize the eye. It's shaped into a 3.5" drop point which is known for its versatility.
The Bareknuckle comes with handsome, anodized-aluminum handles in dark gray. And like the popular Knockout, the Bareknuckle features Kershaw's patented Sub-Frame Lock to lighten in-pocket weight and to ensure safe blade lock up while in use. The blade opens manually with Kershaw's KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper. For an additional touch of style, the blade rotates out of the handle on an oversized pivot. The Bareknuckle is complete with a reversible, deep-carry pocket clip for convenient carry on the left or right. The Kershaw Sub-Frame Lock is covered under US Patent 9,120,234.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Sub-Frame Lock - One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in the USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.7" (11.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.2" (20.7 cm)
- Blade Material: Damascus
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Acid Etch
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (96.4 g)
- Made in the USA