Kershaw KS8710 Antic Multi-Function Folding Knife 1.75" Bead Blast Drop Point Blade, Blue PVD Coated Steel Handles
KS8710: 8710 Antic
THE NEXT ITERATION IN THE SHUFFLE SERIES
The first thing you'll notice about the Antic is its oversized ring. Use it to attach the Antic to a keychain or as a lanyard attachment. In addition, the ring also provides enhanced ergonomics. Slide your pinkie through the ring for a karambit-style grip. And while karambit knives are usually very aggressive self-defense tools, with the Antic, you can enjoy this style of knife in a casual, pocket-friendly format. And unlike a strictly self-defense knife, the Antic offers a variety of other tools, too. The end of the ring is a flat head screwdriver, which also doubles as a mini-pry bar. There's even a cleverly-placed bottle opener at the end of the back handle. This unobtrusive opener won't interrupt your grip or poke your leg while carrying. And of course, it does its job very well.
The Antic's under 2" blade offers plenty of belly for a wide range of cutting tasks. It locks into place for use with a sturdy frame lock. The stainless steel handle is finished with an attractive navy blue PVD coating. Jimping on both blade and handle provides for a secure grip and cutting control. At just 3.1 ounces, the Antic is a lightweight, and comfortable to carry. Neither too bland nor too flashy, the Antic is versatile, value priced, and a great addition to your collection.
- Multifunction - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Single-position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Bottle opener, screwdriver, pry tip
- Manual opening
- Thumb stud
- Frame lock
- Single-position pocket clip (left, tip-down)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Stainless steel, blue PVD coating
- Blade Length: 1.75" (4.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.75" (9.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (90 g)
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$99.99 On Sale: $55.95
$200.00 On Sale: $129.95