KAI AB5061 Pure Komachi 2 Series (Blue) 6" Multi-Utility Knife
KSAB5061: Multi-Utility Knife
Vibrant monochromatic colors make the Pure Komachi 2 series a striking addition to your kitchen, but our deceptively playful colors serve a no-nonsense purpose. The high-carbon stainless steel blade provides a razor-sharp edge, while the color-coding makes it easy to choose the right knife for the job, right out of the clear acrylic block. The variety of colors help guard against cross-contamination of your food, making it easy to remember which blade you used on your meat and which knife was for vegetables.
The bold blade color is achieved by bonding liquid coating to stainless steel blades. This food-safe coating resists corrosion, makes cleaning simple and helps the knife glide through food with ease. The Pure Komachi 2 color-matched handles are lightweight and contoured for a comfortable, remarkably nimble performance. Incredibly sharp and distinctly attention-getting, Pure Komachi 2 knives make a delightful addition to any kitchen.
KAI's Pure Komachi Multi-Utility Knife is designed to be your "go-to" knife. Go to it for boning chickens, slicing cheese, cutting vegetables, and more. The slightly curved blade and lightweight, ergonomically shaped handle make it perfect for a wide range of kitchen tasks. The colorful non-stock blade coating helps keep food from sticking to the blade.
- High-carbon stainless steel blade with friction-reducing liquid color coating
- Coating resists corrosion and makes cleaning easier
- Color-coded blades guard against cross-contamination
- Hand washing and drying recommended
- To protect the colorful blade coating, avoid cutting frozen food or using scouring pads or gritty cleansers when cleaning
- Steel: SUS420J2
- Handle: Molded resin
- Blade Length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Made in China