KAI AB5073 Pure Komachi 2 Series (Cream) 4-1/2" Cheese Knife
KSAB5073: AB5073 Pure Komachi 2 Cheese 4-1/2 in. (Cream)
KAI Pure Komachi
Vibrant monochromatic colors make the Pure Komachi 2 series a striking addition to your kitchen; but our deceptively playful colors serve a no-nonsense purpose. The high-carbon stainless steel blade provides a razor-sharp edge, while the color-coding makes it easy to choose the right knife for the job, right out of the clear acrylic block. The variety of colors help guard against cross-contamination of your food, making it easy to remember which blade you used on your meat and which knife was for vegetables.
The food-safe blade coating resists corrosion, makes cleaning simple and helps the knife glide through food with ease. The Pure Komachi 2 color-matched handles are lightweight and contoured for a comfortable, remarkably nimble performance. Incredibly sharp and distinctly attention-getting, Pure Komachi 2 knives make a delightful addition to any kitchen.
- High-carbon stainless steel blades
- Food-safe color coating resists corrosion, makes cleaning easier
- Color-coded blades guard against cross-contamination
- Hand washing and drying recommended
- To protect the colorful blade coating, do not cut frozen food or use scouring pads or gritty cleansers when cleaning
- Steel: High-carbon stainless steel
- Handle: Molded resin
- Blade Length: 4 1/2 in. (11.4 cm)