KAI PRO 9" Bread Knife Hammered Blade, Black POM Handles - HT7062
KSHT7062: KAI PRO 9" Bread Knife
As you advance in your kitchen journey, you’ll eventually run into a bit of a head-scratcher. What do you do when you outgrow entry-level cutlery? Kai tackled this problem head-on, bringing you a series that’s both affordable and high-performance. Kai PRO is a perfect option for aspiring chefs at home and in commercial kitchens. If you’re passionate about food prep, these knives will serve as your companion every step of the way.
NSF Certified for use in professional kitchens, Kai PRO cutlery offers a razor-sharp edge, comfortable grip, precision handling—and is built to stand up to the rigors of commercial use.
After your chef's, paring, and utility knives, the next must-have on your list should be a bread knife. Whether your bread is thick and crusty or delicately tender, this 9" knife will slice through with minimal tearing and crumbling. Its wide serrations are slightly angled, front and back, to ensure an effective slice on both the push and pull of your cut. It also works on bagels, pastries, and even fruits with tough exteriors like pineapples.
- Push-pull serrations for maximum cutting efficiency
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp performance
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens
- Blade Length: 9.00"
- Blade Material: AUS6M
- Blade Finish: Hammered
- Handle Material: Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Handle Length: 5.00"
- Handle Thickness: 0.82"
- Made in China