Shun TDMS2200K Premier 3 Piece Build-a-Block Set
KSTDMS2200K: Premier 3 Piece Build-A-Block Set
This beautiful set provides key kitchen essentials—with room to grow your collection.
The Shun Premier 3 Piece Build-a-Block Set includes the beautiful Premier 8-inch Chef's Knife, Premier Combination Honing Steel and a 6 slot slimline block. The slimline block's four open slots are sure to inspire you as you build your own custom set of Shuns.
Since the Chef's Knife is the one kitchen knife you can't do without, Shun included it with this starter set. The matching Premier Combination Honing Steel will help maintain your Shun-sharp edge. Made of durable, lightweight, and very renewable bamboo, this bamboo block will look beautiful on your kitchen counter and its slimline design takes up less space on your countertop. You'll also appreciate its easy-care performance. Since bamboo absorbs very little moisture, it doesn't shrink or swell like other hardwoods, making it ideal for kitchen accessories. The Shun Premier 3-Piece Build-a-Block Set also makes a wonderful gift.
- Premier 8" Chef's Knife
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Ambidextrous walnut PakkaWood
- Blade Length: 8"
- Premier Combination Honing Steel
- Built-in angle guide makes precision honing easy
- Stainless steel with micro ribs
- Handle: Walnut PakkaWood
- Rod Length: 9"
- 6 Slot Bamboo Block
- 6 open slots to fill as you prefer
- Bamboo is harder than maple, lighter than oak
- Easy care—just wipe clean, apply oil from time to time
- 8-in. Chef's Knife (made in Japan)
- Combination Honing Steel (made in China)
- 6-slot Slimline Bamboo Block (made in China)
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
This Japanese super-steel is known for it's ease of sharpening, ability to take a super fine edge, and outstanding corrosion resistance making it one of the best bang-for-buck steels on the market.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
$327.50 On Sale: $149.99