LamsonSharp USA 12" Walnut Watermelon/Hard Cheese Knife - Plain Edge (32820)
LamsonSharp™ PRO Granny Tools key features:
- Simple vintage kitchen gadgets that combine nostalgia and practical design
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Plastic handles that are unusually hard and durable (natural color may vary from tool to tool)
- Tapered blade or fine beveled edge
- Full- or half-tang construction
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Lamson & Goodnow, maker of LamsonSharp™ cutlery, is the oldest cutlery manufacturer in the United States. Lamson & Goodnow was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837, and rapidly became the premier cutler in the United States.
But as the American passion for home and hearth grew, so did Lamson & Goodnow.
In 1999, Lamson & Goodnow purchased TreeSpirit™, a company that handcrafts professional-quality hardwood cutting boards, bowls, kitchen utensils, and kitchen care products.
HotSpot™ silicone for the home was added to the Lamson & Goodnow family of brands in 2002. Unusual at the time, silicone is now regarded as a staple of the modern kitchen for its high heat resistance, superior flexibility, and nonstick properties.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.