LamsonSharp USA Walnut 7.25" Meat Cleaver, Walnut Handles - 33100
LA33100: Walnut 7.25" Meat Cleaver
Meat Cleavers have very thick blades that are not very sharp. They're meant to be used for splitting bone and are not designed for fine cutting or chopping. The 7.25" blade has all the heft and weight to make this a very effective cleaver while the walnut handles provides a good grip and elegant look.
- Made from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany: Grade 4116
- Precision forged from a single piece of steel
- Hardened and tempered to the perfect 58° Rockwell
- Full tang blades
- Walnut handles that are unusually hard and durable
- Triple riveted handles for perfect balance and weight
- Nickel silver rivets
- Convex ground blades that are polished, hand-edged and honed
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Shelburne Falls, MA USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.