LamsonSharp USA Walnut Handle 12" Chef's Knife - 33110
LA33110: Walnut Handle Chef's Knife
This chef's knife is different from your ordinary chef's knife. The unique design helps make this an extremely versatile knife. This knife can be used for mincing and slicing. It can even be used to cut through tough meats like an Ulu knife. Made in Massachusetts since 1837.
- Simple vintage kitchen gadgets that combine nostalgia and practical design
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Walnut handles that are unusually hard and durable (natural color may vary)
- Full-tang construction secured with brass rivets
- Lifetime warranty
- Cutting Edge: 12"
- Handle Length: 4.125"
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Made in Massachusetts, USA
UPC Code: 082498331101
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.