LamsonSharp USA 7.25" Meat Cleaver, White Polypropylene Handles - 33120
LA33120: 7.5" Meat Cleaver
Lamson has been a trusted name in cutlery since 1837. Lamson cutlery has been designed to be high performance and long lasting. Lamson knives are perfect for the professional and home chef.
Meat Cleavers have very thick blades that are not very sharp as they're meant to be used for splitting bone and are not designed for fine cutting or chopping. As pictured, the blade does have somewhat of a mottled finish but these American made cleavers are well made and available at a great price. Bulk packed.
- Made from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany
- Precision forged from a single piece of steel
- Hardened and tempered to the perfect 58° Rockwell
- Full tang blade
- Convex ground blades that are polished, hand-edged and honed
- Lifetime warranty
- Blade Length: 7.25"
- Handle Length: 5.25
- Overall Length: 11.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.096"
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Weight: 13.2 oz.
- Made in USA
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.