LamsonSharp USA Silver Forged 3.5" Paring Knife, Burgundy Pakkawood Handles - 39910
LA39910: Silver Forged 3.5" Paring Knife
Lamson & Goodnow
The 3.5" Paring Knife is the most common of all the paring knives and the most versatile. It is used for peeling, slicing small fruits and vegetables, removing stems and other small cutting tasks where control is essential.
- Each knife is precision forged using traditional Hot-Drop Forge which results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Descendants from founding craftsman still hand assemble and finish each item, including the final edging process individually ensuring blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
- The resin-infused burgundy pakkawood handle is heat and water resistant and provides a comfortable, steady grip.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow since 1837.
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.