LamsonSharp USA Silver Forged 10" Wide Chef's Knife, Burgundy Pakkawood Handles - 39952
LA39952: Silver Forged 10" Wide Chef's Knife
Lamson & Goodnow
The chef's knife is a necessity for chopping vegetables, mincing herbs and slicing fruit.
- Each knife is precision forged using traditional Hot-Drop Forge which results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Descendants from founding craftsman still hand assemble and finish each item, including the final edging process individually ensuring blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
- The resin-infused burgundy pakkawood handle is heat and water resistant and provides a comfortable, steady grip.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow since 1837.