LamsonSharp USA 8" Fire Forged Carving Knife, Kirinite Handle - 59940
LA59940: Fire Forged Cutlery - 8" Carving Knife
LamsonSharp Fire Forged key features:
- Made from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany: Grade 4116
- Precision forged from a single piece of steel
- Hardened and tempered to the perfect 58° Rockwell
- Full tang blades
- Acrylic handles that are extremely water resistant
- Triple riveted handles for perfect balance and weight
- Nickel silver rivets
- Convex-ground blades that are polished, hand-edged and honed
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Lamson & Goodnow, maker of LamsonSharp cutlery, is the oldest cutlery manufacturer in the United States. Lamson & Goodnow was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837, and rapidly became the premier cutler in the United States.
But as the American passion for home and hearth grew, so did Lamson & Goodnow.
In 1999, Lamson & Goodnow purchased TreeSpirit, a company that handcrafts professional-quality hardwood cutting boards, bowls, kitchen utensils, and kitchen care products.
HotSpot silicone for the home was added to the Lamson & Goodnow family of brands in 2002. Unusual at the time, silicone is now regarded as a staple of the modern kitchen for its high heat resistance, superior flexibility, and nonstick properties.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.
On Sale: $44.95
$73.50On Sale: $44.95