Elzetta A113 Standard Alpha Modular Flashlight, 1 CR123A, 315 Max Lumens
LZA113: A113 Alpha 1-Cell Modular Flashlight, 315 Max Lumens
Elzetta Tactical Lighting
The Elzetta 'Alpha' is the name designating that this modular flashlight requires 1 CR123A lithium battery. It features a standard bezel, 6061 T6 aluminum construction with a mil-spec type II hard anodized finish and a high/low tailcap. This compact light is ready to be mounted on a weapon and it puts out 315 lumens on high and 7 lumens on low. It's built like a SureFire; ultra-tough, compact and right here in the USA. Batteries included.
All Elzetta Flashlight components are interchangeable, interoperable, and available individually for simple changes/modifications/upgrades. They are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA using American tooling, labor and materials. The Elzetta Alpha is backed by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- High/Low Tailcap - Activation is achieved exactly like the Clicky Tailcap in either the High or Low mode. High Output (315 Lumens for the MF series modules or 650 - 900 Lumens for the AVS/high output modules) occurs when the Tailcap is rotated fully Clockwise (screwed all the way on). Low Output (~7 Lumens) occurs when the Tailcap is rotated Counter-Clockwise (unscrewed) anywhere from a few degrees to 1/4 rotation from the High position.
- Max Output: 315 Lumens (1 hour)
- Low Output: 7 Lumens (36 hours)
- Beam Intensity: 1,900 cd
- Max Beam Distance: 285'
- Strobe Mode: No
- LED Module: Malkoff M60
- Length: 4"
- Tailcap: High/Low
- Material: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Weight Including Batteries: 3.6 oz.
- Batteries: 1 - CR123A (included)
- Made in the USA
This product is USA born and raised.