Elzetta A115 Standard Alpha Modular Flashlight w/ 5" Tape Switch, 1 CR123A, 315 Max Lumens
LZA115: A115 Alpha 1-Cell Modular Flashlight, 315 Max Lumens
Elzetta Tactical Lighting
The Elzetta 'Alpha' is the name designating that this modular flashlight requires 1 CR123A lithium battery. It features a standard bezel, 6061 T6 aluminum construction with a mil-spec type II hard anodized finish and a 5" tape switch. This compact light is ready to be mounted on a weapon and it puts out 315 lumens on high. It's built like a SureFire; ultra-tough, compact and right here in the USA. Batteries included.
All Elzetta Flashlight components are interchangeable, interoperable, and available individually for simple changes/modifications/upgrades. They are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA using American tooling, labor and materials. The Elzetta Alpha is backed by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 5" Tape Switch - Enables the activation of the light with a simple turn of the press of the switch. Come attached to a 5" cable to be mounted on a weapon or foregrip.
- Max Output: 315 Lumens (1 hour)
- Beam Intensity: 1,900 cd
- Max Beam Distance: 285'
- Strobe Mode: No
- LED Module: Malkoff M60
- Length: 4"
- Tailcap: 5" Tape Switch
- Material: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Weight Including Batteries: 3.6 oz.
- Batteries: 1 - CR123A (included)
- Made in the USA