Elzetta B314 Tactical Bravo Modular Flashlight w/ High/Strobe Tailcap, 2 CR123A, 235 Max Lumens
LZB314: B314 Bravo 2-Cell Modular Flashlight, 650 Max Lumens
Elzetta Tactical Lighting
The Elzetta 'Bravo' is the name designating that this modular flashlight requires 2 CR123A lithium batteries. It features a tactical crenellated bezel, 6061 T6 aluminum construction with a mil-spec type II hard anodized finish and a high/strobe tailcap. This compact light is ready to be mounted on a weapon and it puts out 235 lumens on high. It's built like a SureFire; ultra-tough, compact and right here in the USA. Batteries included.
Taking the modular philosophy to a unprecedented level, Elzetta's proprietary Automatic Voltage Sensing (AVS) technology allows users to adapt the maximum output of their flashlights by changing between a two-cell (Bravo model) and three-cell (Charlie model) configurations. When installed on a Bravo body, an Elzetta High Output AVS Head produces 650 lumens. Install the same head on a Charlie body and output marvelously increases to 900 lumens. This technology optimizes light output while never drawing more than the maximum safety limit of 1.5 amps from the CR123A batteries (an important safety and reliability specification ignored by many flashlight manufacturers).
All Elzetta Flashlight components are interchangeable, inter operable, and available individually for simple changes/modifications/upgrades. They are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA using American tooling, labor and materials. The Elzetta Bravo is backed by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- High/Strobe Tailcap - Activation is achieved exactly like the Clicky Tailcap in either the High or Strobe mode. High Output (235 Lumens for the MF series modules or 650 - 900 Lumens for the AVS/high output modules) occurs when the Tailcap is rotated fully Clockwise (screwed all the way on). Strobe Output occurs when the Tailcap is rotated Counter-Clockwise (unscrewed) anywhere from a few degrees to 1/4 rotation from the High position.
- Crenellated Bezel - A series of rounded projections (or the notches between them) formed by curves along an edge. On the Elzetta B333, this may be used to set the light bezel down while in the ON position so that the light/heat may escape between the scallops.
- Max Output: 235 Lumens (2.5 hour)
- Beam Intensity: 3,400 cd
- Max Beam Distance: 377'
- Strobe Mode: Yes
- LED Module: Malkoff M60
- Length: 5"
- Tailcap: High/Strobe
- Material: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Weight Including Batteries: 6.9 oz.
- Batteries: 2 - CR123A (included)
- Made in the USA