Elzetta B333 Tactical Bravo Modular Flashlight, 2 CR123A, 650 Max Lumens
LZB333: B333 Bravo 2-Cell Modular Flashlight, 650 Max Lumens
Elzetta Tactical Lighting
The Elzetta 'Bravo' is the name designating that this modular flashlight requires 2 CR123A lithium batteries. It features a tactical crenellated bezel, 6061 T6 aluminum construction with a mil-spec type II hard anodized finish and a high/low tailcap. This compact light is ready to be mounted on a weapon and it puts out 650 lumens on high and 15 lumens on low. It's built like a SureFire; ultra-tough, compact and right here in the USA. Batteries included.
Taking the modular philosophy to a unprecedented level, Elzetta's proprietary Automatic Voltage Sensing (AVS) technology allows users to adapt the maximum output of their flashlights by changing between a two-cell (Bravo model) and three-cell (Charlie model) configurations. When installed on a Bravo body, an Elzetta High Output AVS Head produces 650 lumens. Install the same head on a Charlie body and output marvelously increases to 900 lumens. This technology optimizes light output while never drawing more than the maximum safety limit of 1.5 amps from the CR123A batteries (an important safety and reliability specification ignored by many flashlight manufacturers).
All Elzetta Flashlight components are interchangeable, interoperable, and available individually for simple changes/modifications/upgrades. They are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA using American tooling, labor and materials. The Elzetta Bravo is backed by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- High/Low Tailcap - Activation is achieved exactly like the Clicky Tailcap in either the High or Low mode. High Output (235 Lumens for the MF series modules or 650 - 900 Lumens for the AVS/high output modules) occurs when the Tailcap is rotated fully Clockwise (screwed all the way on). Low Output (~15 Lumens) occurs when the Tailcap is rotated Counter-Clockwise (unscrewed) anywhere from a few degrees to 1/4 rotation from the High position.
- Crenellated Bezel - A series of rounded projections (or the notches between them) formed by curves along an edge. On the Elzetta B333, this may be used for a striking tool, or to set the light bezel down while in the ON position so that the light/heat may escape between the scallops.
- AVS Technology - Automatic Voltage Sensing allows for unprecedented interchangeability of all Elzetta tactical flashlight parts.
- Max Output: 650 Lumens (1.5 hours)
- Low Output: 15 Lumens (60 hours)
- Beam Intensity: 9,050 cd
- Max Beam Distance: 620'
- Strobe Mode: No
- LED Module: AVS High Output Head
- Length: 5.6"
- Tailcap: High/Low
- Material: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Weight Including Batteries: 6.3 oz.
- Batteries: 2 - CR123A (included)
- Made in the USA
This product is USA born and raised.