Messermeister San Moritz Elite 3 Piece 10" Inch "What a Steel" Set - E/2000-3SS
MM20003SS: E/2000-3SS San Moritz Elite 3 Piece 10 Inch "What a Steel" Set
San Moritz has a completely molded, ergonomic, contemporary handle of Messermeister’s Elité series. It is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged from a single billet of the finest German steel alloy. San Moritz Elité knives are hand crafted one at a time using the same techniques that have been the hallmark of fine Solingen made cutlery for hundreds of years. San Moritz Elité knives are simple the best original forged German knives!
The Messermeister San Moritz Elite 3 Piece "What a Steel" Set consists of an 8" Chef's Knife (E/2686-8), 3.1/2" Paring Knife (E/2691-3.1/2) and a 10" Fine Grit Steel (5100-10F). The two most utilized knives in the kitchen with the tool to keep them sharp!
- The blade of the Chef's Knife is shaped to peel, trim, slice, dice, mince, fillet fish, and cut meat.
- The fine edge thin bladed 6" knife is the most common and is used for cutting and slicing smaller items.
- The Paring Knife is ideal for paring and peeling.
- One piece, fully forged
- Hand-polished "Elite" edge
- Bolsterless edge
- Ergonomic balance
- Molded "POM" handle
- Polished spine
- Made in Solingen, Germany