Messermeister San Moritz Elite 3 Piece 9 Inch "What a Steel" Set - E/2000-3WS
MM20003WS: E/2000-3WS San Moritz Elite 3 Piece 9 Inch "What a Steel" Set
San Moritz has a completely molded, ergonomic, contemporary handle of Messermeister’s Elité series. It is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged from a single billet of the finest German steel alloy. San Moritz Elité knives are hand crafted one at a time using the same techniques that have been the hallmark of fine Solingen made cutlery for hundreds of years. San Moritz Elité knives are simple the best original forged German knives!
The Messermeister San Moritz Elite 3 Piece "What a Steel" Set consists of an 8" Chef's Knife (E/2686-8), 3.1/2" Paring Knife (E/2691-3.1/2) and a 9" Fine Grit Steel (4410-9F).
- The blade of the E/2686-8 knife is shaped to peel, trim, slice, dice, mince, fillet fish, and cut meat.
- The E/26913./12 knife is ideal for paring, peeling, scraping, slicing and trimming small fruits and vegetables.
- The 4410-9F realigns the blade's edge.
- One piece, fully forged
- Hand-polished "Elite" edge
- Bolsterless edge
- Ergonomic balance
- Molded "POM" handle
- Polished spine
- Made in Solingen, Germany
$327.50 On Sale: $149.99