Messermeister San Moritz Elite 8" Stealth Chef's Knife, POM Handle - E/2686-8S
MM26868S: San Moritz Elite 8 Inch Stealth Chef's Knife
In the essence of creating a sharper German chef’s knife, we have taken our Messermeister San Moritz Elite 8" Chef’s Knife and ground the entire blade to a thinner profile. In doing so, we have created the thinnest, sharpest Messermeister Chef’s knife ever. This knife is still made of the finest German steel alloy and it now has a stealth-like profile that makes the elite edge, the sharpest edge of all forged German knives.
- The blade is shaped so that it can peel, trim, slice, dice, chop, mince, vegetables, fillet fish, and cut meat. Each part of the knife is designed to perform a different task. It is the flagship of cutlery.
- One piece, fully forged
- Hand-polished "Elite Stealth" edge
- Bolsterless edge
- Cambered chef's knife blade
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- Ergonomic balance
- Molded "POM" handle
- Polished spine
- Made in Solingen, Germany