Messermeister Meridian Elite 3 Piece Starter Set - E/3000-3S
MM30003S: Elite Starters Set
The Messermeister Elite 3 Piece Starters Set includes three of the most often used blades in the Kitchen; the 8" Chef's Knife (E/3686-8), 6" Utility Knife (E/3688-6), and 3-1/2" Paring Knife (E/3691-3.1/2). All the pieces you need to tackle almost any task and a great beginners kitchen set.
Manufacturer SKU: E/3000-3S
Made in Solingen, Germany
Messermeister is the premier brand of authentic German knives that still utilizes the original hot drop hammer forged manufacturing process. Each knife is handcrafted from the finest quality carbon steel alloy and industrial strength handle components.
Messermeister is one of our favorite knife brands and they are noted for having some of the highest standards in the industry. Founder Bernd Dressler was a true innovator and traveled the country seeking the advice of chefs, retailers, and industry professionals. Among his innovations was the first bolsterless heel and the first truly full cambered wide blade chef’s knives. He also created a sharper edge by making sure all the forged knives were ground, reground, and finished with a true polished bevel. He paid meticulous attention to detail and made sure each knife was crafted by devoted Solingen artisans, using only the finest available industrial quality components.
- One-piece, fully forged
- Hand-polished "Elite" edge
- Bolsterless edge
- Cambered chef's knife blade
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- Ergonomic balance
- Triple rivet "POM" handle
- Polished spine
- The blade of the Chef's Knife is shaped to peel, trim, slice, dice, mince, fillet fish, and cut meat.
- The fine edge thin bladed 6" Utility Knife is the most common and is used for cutting and slicing smaller items.
- The Paring Knife is ideal for paring, peeling, scraping, slicing and trimming small fruits and vegetables.