Messermeister Meridian Elite 5" Scalloped Slicing Knife - E/3677-5
MM36775: Elite 5" Scalloped Slicing Knife
The Messermeister 5" Scalloped Slicing Knife is a thin straight blade with a scalloped flat camber and a fork at the tip.
Manufacturer SKU: E/3677-5
Made in Solingen, Germany
Messermeister is the premier brand of authentic German knives that still utilizes the original hot drop hammer forged manufacturing process. Each knife is handcrafted from the finest quality carbon steel alloy and industrial strength handle components.
Messermeister is one of our favorite knife brands and they are noted for having some of the highest standards in the industry. Founder Bernd Dressler was a true innovator and traveled the country seeking the advice of chefs, retailers, and industry professionals. Among his innovations was the first bolsterless heel and the first truly full cambered wide blade chef’s knives. He also created a sharper edge by making sure all the forged knives were ground, reground, and finished with a true polished bevel. He paid meticulous attention to detail and made sure each knife was crafted by devoted Solingen artisans, using only the finest available industrial quality components.
- One-piece, fully forged
- Hand-polished "Elite" edge
- Bolsterless edge
- Cambered chef's knife blade
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- Ergonomic balance
- Triple rivet "POM" handle
- Polished spine
- It is useful when slicing smooth skin fruit or vegetables and encased tubes of meat. It is designed so that the points bite into the skin, gain traction and quickly slice through the skin and into the soft skin fruits and vegetables or processed meat.