Microtech 123-5OR Ultratech AUTO OTF 3.46" Satin Tanto Combo Blade, Orange Aluminum Handles
MT1235OR: 123-5OR Ultratech Tanto, Orange
The Ultratech, will forever set the standard for all out-the-front knives. Ultratech is Microtech's original dual action out-the-front knife, and has been the foundation of our entire OTF line. Over the years, it has gone through several modifications, each time becoming more efficient and reliable. The Ultratech's spring remains in an "at rest" position at all times except when deployed. This ensures that the compressed spring will not become fatigued, assuring users that when the knife is fired, it will operate effectively. Ultratech can take many different forms; it can be topped with a standard machined aluminum top or a piece of carbon fiber. The Ultratech' lightweight, one handed open and close action, slim shape, and scalpel sharp blade make it a one of a kind knife, only available through Microtech. This knife has proven time and again that it can withstand any obstacle. Only time will tell what the next step will be for the Ultratech series.
- Automatic Opening/Closing - Front Opener
- Action: Duel Action - Auto Fire/Retract
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Length: 3.46"
- Blade Style: Single Edge Tanto, Combo Edge
- Handle Thickness: 0.640"
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum with Orange Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodize
- Length Closed: 4.84"
- Length Open: 8.30"
- Pocket Clip Material: 301 Stainless Full Hard
- Standard Top: 6061-T6 AL Alloy
- Trigger: 303 Stainless
- Weight: 3.40 oz.
- Does not include sheath
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
$159.99 On Sale: $89.95