Microtech 135-5OD LUDT AUTO Folding Knife 3.375" Satin Combo Blade, OD Green Aluminum Handles
MT1355OD: 135-5OD LUDT, OD Green
The LUDT is the large version of the Underwater Demolition Team knife. It led its way into the knife market in the mid-1990s and quickly became one of the fastest-selling knives in Microtech's history. Over the years, the LUDT has been shaped and changed to fit in the ever-changing market. The LUDT was discontinued from Microtech's lineup for a period of time so we're pleased to see this guy make its way to us.
The 135-5TA LUDT's blade has a crowned spine, thumb ramp jimping and a reinforced tip for maximum penetration effectiveness without compromising the tip. The handle is made from milled aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and to keep the weight down. The tan finish is extremely durable and makes this an ideal folder for tactical operations in desert theaters. It's ergonomic, lightning-fast and just an awesome all-around blade. This knife has been proven time and again, and we are very happy to have it back again. It includes a micro cord lanyard and matte gray tamper-proof screws.
- Automatic Opening - Side Opener
- Action: Single Action Auto - Button Lock Release
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Length: 3.375"
- Blade Thickness: 0.126"
- Blade Style: Satin, Single Edge Drop Point, Combo
- Handle Thickness: 0.48"
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum, OD Green
- Length Closed: 4.625"
- Length Open: 8.0"
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Pocket Clip Material: 301 Stainless
- Micro Cord Lanyard
- Made in the USA