Microtech 139-11VI Troodon AUTO OTF Knife 3.06" Stonewashed Drop Point Combo Blade, Violet Aluminum Handles
MT13911VI: 139-11VI Troodon, Violet
Named after the Troodon (troh-o-don) Dinosaur, this knife defines the new era for Microtech Knives. Troodon is Greek for "wounding tooth". New enhancements include a new slender handle, contoured shape and radical design elements, as well as a sophisticated internal mechanism, which improves operational functionality and reliability. The Troodon brings together a new out-the-front technology with the feel of a Microtech classic. This project was spear headed personally by Anthony Marfione and consisted of an internal collaboration of the Microtech team. The Troodon was the flagship for Microtech's entire 2006 out-the-front line.
- Blade Length: 3.06"
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Glass Break: Removable Tungsten Tip Glass Breaker
- Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil Spec Hard Coat Violet Anodized
- Handle Thickness: Sculptured Tapered Min 0.304" Max 435"
- Length Open: 7.64"
- Length Closed: 4.58"
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.