Microtech 139-2VI Troodon AUTO OTF Knife 3.06" Black Combo Drop Point Blade, Violet Aluminum Handle
MT1392TA: 139-2VI Troodon Serrated Single Edge, Violet
Named after the Troodon (troh-o-don) Dinosaur, this knife defines the new era for Microtech Knives. Troodon is Greek for "wounding tooth". Enhancements include a slender handle, contoured shape and radical design elements, as well as a sophisticated internal mechanism, which improves operational functionality and reliability. The Troodon brings together out-the-front technology with the feel of a Microtech classic. This project was spearheaded personally by Anthony Marfione and consisted of an internal collaboration of the Microtech team. The Troodon was the flagship for Microtech's entire 2006 out-the-front line.
- Blade Length: 3.06"
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Glass Break: Removable Tungsten Tip Glass Breaker
- Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil Spec Hard Coat Anodized
- Handle Thickness: Sculptured Tapered Min 0.304" Max 435"
- Length Open: 7.64"
- Length Closed: 4.58"
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in USA